billing and insurance information
Insurances accepted for Medical & Therapy appointments
- Commercial Plans
- BCBS Network PPO Network S & P (Any State) (No Medicare Plans)
- UHC (All Plans except Medicare)
- Aetna (All Plans)
- Cigna (All Plans except Medicare)
- Health EOS/Value Point
- Health One Alliance
- Medicaid Plans
- UHC Community Plan
- TN Care Select
- BCBS Cover Kids
- Amerigroup of TN
- Amerigroup of GA
- GA Medicaid
- Wellcare of GA (Medical Providers Only, No Therapy)
- Please note that Behavioral Health Services (e.g. psychoeducational assessments, partenting groups, etc.) are provided on a fee-for-service basis. Be sure to ask our billing staff about our discounts and use of Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts.
2.Co-payments and Deductibles- All co-payments and deductibles must be paid at the time of service.
3.Non-covered Services- Please be aware that some of the services you receive may be not be covered by your insurance. You must pay for these services in full at the time of visit.
4.Proof of Insurance- You must provide a up to date copy of your insurance card. If you fail to provide us with the correct insurance information in a timely manner, you may be responsible for the balance of a claim.
5.Claims Submission- We will submit your claims, and assist you in any way we reasonably can to help get your claims paid. Your insurance company may need you to supply certain information directly. It is your responsibility to comply with their request.
6.Coverage Changes- If your insurance changes, please notify us immediately, so we can make the appropriate changes, to prevent you from being billed for those services.
7.Nonpayment- If your account is over 90 days past due, you will receive a letter stating that you have 12 days to pay your account in full. Partial payments will not be accepted unless otherwise negotiated. Please be aware that if a balance remains unpaid, we may refer your account to a collection agency.
Forms of Payment
- Credit Cards- Visa, Mastercard, Discover , Debit & Check Cards & FSA/HSA Cards
- Cash- We Accept Cash for Payment
- Checks- We accept personal, cashiers and business checks
- Money Orders- We accept all money orders for payment