Accurately transfer data from its’ raw form into spreadsheets on a computer.
You will enjoy this position if you:
- Prefer to work alone in a quiet environment,
- Find pleasure in transferring information from a raw source into a form/program where it can be analyzed and used to support the programs of the Institute,
- Enjoy precision and trust yourself to be accurate
- Are reliable and responsible,
- Prefer to work independently,
- Are able to accept supervision,
- Are 18 or older,
The usual hours of service are:
- A minimum commitment to complete any job accepted in a timely manner within the time frame agreed upon by all parties,
- Volunteer opportunities are available on an as needed (by the Institute) basis.
As a volunteer you will:
- Accurately input data into Excel spreadsheets.
The volunteer will:
- Receive an orientation from Volunteer Services to the Institute's purpose, functions and policies/procedures as related to the volunteer’s work at the Institute
- Receive training from the assigned supervisor to ensure that the volunteer is comfortable with the assigned duties and essential functions of this position,
- Have the opportunity to take part in select in-service training sessions offered to Institute staff throughout the year.